Thursday, December 11, 2008

And the winner is......

CANDICE!!! Although her guess was incorrect, she was the name selected in our random drawing! I noticed as I was writing the names on the paper that every contestants name started with a "C" and Christmas starts with "C" too so maybe it's a good thing that no one else participated b/c odds are we couldn't have kept up the "C" names for too long!!)

I really liked all the guesses.
Candice: Randy Travis' "Meet Me Under the Mistletoe" (one of my faves on his cd...my fave Cmas album)
Crisiti: "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" (I debated on this one and almost picked it!)
Cynthia: Amy Grant's "Tender Tennessee Christmas" (I hadn't thought of this one but now I wish I had. I love this song and it's particularly appropriate for us this year!!)

But here is the one I choose (it makes me smile and dance (ever so slightly) every time Murray calls.....

Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You!" It's such a fun song!!!

Congrats, Candice!! Let me know what kind of Cmas fabric (theme and colors) you want me to use and the measurements of your table (or place you want to put it....bar, coffee table, etc.) You can leave it in the comments of email me.

Thanks for playing "C" friends! May your days be merry and bright!!!

Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

kristen g. said...

The blog is festive now!!
And just so you know, you (and about 6 other newbie gym-goers!) totally inspired me to finally join a gym :) The Y here is awesome too, I can't wait to get going with my personal trainer on Monday!

-kristen g.

candice said...

Yes! I would like you to pick the design you like best. So fun! Thank you!

jaime s said...

Candice....hmmmm how about "The Grinch"? That suits you, right?? J/K!!

Let me know your table measurements.

Can't wait!