Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Cheer!!!

Well, I received from Christmas cheer from Kristen and Jennie when they told me about www.thecutestblogontheblock.com . How do you like the new look???? I will admit, I was up WAY too late updating it. It was fun playing around with different formats, colors, etc. Hope it brings you all some Christmas cheer too!!

Now.....onto my attempt to bring my massive blog following (ha ha!) some Christmas cheer, CLEARLY a Christmas themed table runner is not on the "must have" list of very many folks this year...even when it's free!!! Nonetheless, my offer still stands and as of right now (9:20 a.m. central time) I will have to have a drawing for the 2 guesses I've received (both GREAT guesses but neither one is correct). I will close voting at 9:00 am central time tomorrow to allow me time to buy fabric, make the table runner and mail it by this Friday. So for the remaining 3 readers, if you want to play, guess away!

P.S. A quick shout out to my buddy, Chris. A very dear friend from my teen years who I haven't seen in YEARS!!!! I got to see him this summer with our great friends (and mentors) the Martins. Thanks for commenting on the last post!! It was crazy (crazy like a fox) to see you again! Glad to hear things are going well for you!

3 comments:

candice said...

Can't believe I was wrong! Drats!

Murray Sanderson said...

Hey honey, love your new blog look! You're the best.

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Tender Tennessee Christmas by Amy Grant since yall just moved here!

Cynthia