Friday, January 30, 2009

Cuteness....

I think it's time I added a lot of cuteness to my blog...



Happy 41st, Murray! We love you so much! (I love Eli's hair in this pic)

We (meaning me) were super sad when the Colts got knocked out of the playoffs. We're gonna watch the Super Bowl but it just won't be the same...

On another note, I am LOVING Facebook! I avoided it like the plague for a long time. I thought it would be so overwhelming and give me all this info I didn't really want to know but now that I have "figured" it out (for the most part), I am REALLY enjoying it! (Thanks, Candice...and Kim!) It is so organized and easy to connect with others. It's easier than blogging and I highly encourage you to join (if you've avoided it for the same reasons I did.) It really isn't overwhelming. My biggest recommendation is to turn off all your email alerts...those are just ridiculous! Anyway, add me as a friend if you decide to jump on the FB train!






5 comments:

Katherine said...

no, no, you can't make me! :) I really don't want to get a facebook page! :) (but I WAS avoiding it for all the same reasons -- mostly I'm afraid I'll spend that much MORE time on the computer).

Happy to Murray -- and I love Eli's hair, too! Thanks for sharing the cuteness!

Katherine said...

p.s. Did I tell you that my MOM has a fb page now???
:)

I really will be the last person in the universe to get one. :)

jaime s said...

do it katherine! you (being an organized type a freak like me) will appreciate the organization and ease of connecting with friends while still giving you control over how "involved" you want to be and how many "friends" you want to have.

Monica said...

Now just because it is easier then blogging doesn't mean you don't have to blog anymore. I am finding that lately I am lame at both. Face book is fun and I can't figure out why people refuse to join. My friend Melanie Fitzgerald is the same way. I am a little concerned as the word verification for this entry is dense. That is just not right!!!

Jenny Wims Sullivan said...

Yes, Jamie....that is us! It is a small world...I find that to be more and more true everyday. I would have tried to email you with the reply...but I couldn't figure out your email from your blog.
Thanks for the prayers.
Jen