Friday, January 09, 2009

We're off!!!

I am SUPER EXCITED to announce that our Biggest Loser Club is 34 members strong!!! We are off the couch and earning points like crazy (hopefully, we all are, club members will see the results of week 1's points Wednesday morning!).

Membership is officially closed. I can't believe we have 34 members. I was hoping for 10! I think it's cool that there are 34 members (including myself). I am going to lose a pound for every person in the club. That'll put me right at my goal weight!!

I'll be back with some things I am learning on this journey later.

I'm off to drink some water (I haven't made my water points yet....why is that so hard????)

2 comments:

Jerri said...

Wow! I can't believe we have so many members! I had a great loss last week...7.4 lbs. I'm going to scan and send you my weight watcher weights every week, and on the last week I will get weighed on a Tue. How else do you get points? I write everything down, so let me know! thanks for doing this....I want to be the Biggest Loser...I hope that isn't too selfish! :)

jaime s said...

Jerri--

So glad you are part of our club! You get points for working out (1 pt. for every min. with a 20 min. workout minimum), 8 bonus pts. if you drink 8 (8 oz.) glasses of water a day (no more or less earn you points) and then points for weighing in every month. (points are based on the weigh-in so check the Biggest Loser Club emails for details on how those are broken down)

Way to go, on your weight loss! That's awesome!