Tuesday, January 06, 2009

TONIGHT!!

Well, it's here! The big kick-off for our Biggest Loser Club and the premiere of the new season! I am SO EXCITED. We are nearing 25 members! So pumped for that. I found out that the finale is May 12th so that gives us plenty of time to all make some big time transformations!

If you want to join us (read posts below for details) send an email to iamthebiggstloser@yahoo.com by 10/9pm central (the end of the Biggest Loser premiere) TODAY, January 6th.

Also, pay close attention to the Pound for Pound Challenge. General Mills will donate 1 pound of food to U.S. food banks for every pound you lose during the season. It's cool!

Points start counting tomorrow!!! Let's go!! Bob and Jillian are waiting!!

4 comments:

Brooks Inc. said...

When I was reading this the only part of the picture that showed up was the hairlines and I thought..."No way, Jaime and Murray totally posted a before shot." Then I refreshed it and saw B and J....It's going to be a fun ride!

Love you both!

BJB

Jerri said...

Jaime, Yahoo said that you don't have an account: IamtheBiggestLoser@yahoo.com. I sent my weigh in....maybe it shocked the computer. Let me know...the show was great tonight!

jaime s said...

Got it, Jerri! Thanks for sending it in!

Beck--I thought the pics of Bob and Jillian HIGHLY favored me and Murray....so glad you thought so too!

Murray Sanderson said...

had a great workout today and have avoided cokes for 7th day in a row. thanks for doing this honey!
love you!