Friday, January 16, 2009

For the love of Candice...


Well, I held out as long as I could. However, today, I officially signed-up for Facebook! Candice has been telling me how cool it is. I've been telling her how overwhelming it is. Candice has been telling me how easy it is to get connected. I've been telling her how busy I am and that I don't have time to get connected. Candice told me how great it would be for our Biggest Loser Club to have a special FB group so we could chat with one another and share ideas, recipes and encouragement. I told her I'd sign-up!

I am still totally overwhelmed by it, but admit I like some things about it. It's clear to me that most everyone now communicates via FB and no longer on blogs. (I haven't had a comment in forever). I guess FB did to blogs what email did to snail mail. I still prefer snail mail but the sad reality is that hardly anyone uses it anymore (except those annoying credit card companies!).

I'll still blog about our family and stuff to keep record of our adventures or lack thereof! If you're on FB, look me up. I'll try to figure out how to be your friend!

Thanks, Candice (I think)!! See you on FB!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

hey... i just requested your friendship on FB. :) i still keep my blog going as a journal about/for my little ones as well as a travel journal, but facebook is a great way to keep track of friends (new and old). so i guess i'll see you around FB! :)

Lisa said...

I am looking you up right now :)

Jerri said...

Hey, I still read your blg....not as often, but every time I go to mine!

The Speck family said...

I love your blog, so please keep blogging :). I have not taken the FB leap yet....it is way too over-whelming to me at this point and I feel like I am already distracted enough with the internet! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon :). KJS

Miss G said...

I don't facebook. :) I'll still read your blog. :) Kelly