Friday, September 02, 2005

Prayer Points

Let the countdown begin! Today marks Week 25 in our pregnancy. 15 weeks to go. Little Lincoln Harold or Faith Kinder (we're not finding out the gender...) is scheduled to arrive on December 15. 10 days later, he or she will play the part of Baby Jesus in our church's candlelight Christmas Eve service. Is this the year for a female baby Jesus? Who knows?!! The role of women in the church is expanding you know!

Here are our current prayer requests.
1. For Jaime to bring our baby into the world in the way she wants, and has trained for...a completely NATURAL birth, free from anesthesia & any intervention.
2. For our sweet little one to arrive safely, wholly & in great health.
3. For me to be able to take it all in...upon Jesus' arrival, the Bible tells us that Mary pondered all of these things up in her heart. I want to do some pondering myself; I don't want to miss anything! I'm sure Jaime wants to ponder too, so throw her in on this one as well.

Thanks for the prayers. Let us know how we can pray for you!

4 comments:

erinlo said...

I love reading blogs written by the husbands and the daddy's about their children and their wives. I am excited about your baby and have been praying for ya'll! -Erin L. (Amanda Turk's sister)

Anonymous said...

Great names! They are both names fitting for a solid, strong person. That's awesome. I'm very excited for you two.

And cool blog!


BT

Anonymous said...

You both, and baby Sanderson, will be in my prayers, as the time steadily approaches. I'm so excited for you to enter the AMAZING world of parenthood! How blessed Lincoln or Faith is to have you 2! Happy Delivery :) Can't wait to meet baby! - Court

Anonymous said...

Hey Murray and Jaime--just found this site tonight. Congratulations on the baby! How exciting. Jaime, no matter what anyone says...it is possible to have the baby naturally. People will try and convince you otherwise but you do what you want to do. I had our 2nd here at home with a midwife and wouldn't trade it for anything. Well, there was about 45 minutes that were not so pleasant, but then he arrived!! I'll be praying that everything goes exactly how you have it planned in your mind. And if it doesn't, then you change your mind mid-labor and a healthy baby arrives. Enjoy these last few weeks. I love the names by the way.