Thursday, October 27, 2005

20 months with my beautiful wife!


We recently celebrated 20 months together. These pics are from our recent visit to a B & B in rural Virginia.
I know, I know. Most people celebrate annual anniversaries, not monthlies. My friend Daisha who interned at our church last summer, would always correct me when she heard me speaking of our "anniversary" when it was truly a month-i-versary. But hey, when you're 37, and about to have a baby, you celebrate the months AND the years.
Thank you honey, for marrying me, and making me the happiest man alive! I love you!
MS

4 comments:

Sam said...

Man, Emille never takes me anywhere. It would benice, you know, makes a guy feel special.

Anonymous said...

Very cool pictures, Murray! Congrats on your happy marriage and your little one. It was great meeting you and spending some time with you last weekend. Bobby

mcjacobsjournal said...

Hi Murray and Jaime!

Murray, I am actually an old college friend of Jaime's and found your blog through some other mutual friends....I am SO happy that you posted pictures of your beautiful, adorable, pregnant wife on your blog so I could see her cute baby belly!! Please pass along my congratulations to her and God bless you both as you begin parenthood soon!!

I miss you, Jaime! (And, hey! Cortni is due December 12th, so I will be an aunt the same week you're a mom!)

Take care,
Chelsea (& Mark, Kendyll & Carlie)

Hannah said...

I think it's great to celebrate the month-iversaries! What better way to help remind yourselves why you committed to each other in the first place? There is so much sorrow in the world, why not take every opportunity for celebration? :)