Saturday, October 08, 2005

Week 30 Begins!

[Friday, Oct 7th]

This morning we heard our baby’s heartbeat again, for the 7th or 8th time at least. Every time we do, it’s a terrific, invigorating, intimidating, scary, hope-filled moment. I always hold my breath until the doctor picks up the heartbeat on the Doppler. But there it was again today, strong as ever…

Today’s visit was great because the Dr. was able to feel Jaime’s tummy and tell us where the baby’s head, rear, arms, legs were. How cool! (Fact: from her directions, I’ve most recently been talking to his or her rear! Now I know!) And the baby’s moves are getting exciting because you can see them as well as feel them. (and for the past 2 or 3 weeks really.)

[Saturday, Oct 8th]

Back to me…I’ve still got fever, chills, aches, etc. Day 6 of the flu! It started Monday at noon. I have never had this strain before. And thanks be to God, Jaime has NOT caught it yet. We’re really missing not being at Zoe this weekend. Thanks for the phone call, Deen. And my thanks to my wife, Jaime, who has taken such good care of me this week, despite being 30 weeks pregnant. She's an amazing woman.

My thanks to Lane Lawrence who was already lined up to lead worship at Fairfax this Sunday…I look forward to worshipping under your leadership, bro!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Murray -- missed seeing you both this weekend in Nashville - and praying for a speedy recovery for you!!

Kelly Vaughn said...

We are rejoicing with you as the days come closer to meeting Baby Sanderson! Sorry you missed ZOE. We did too! Hope you are feeling better soon.
Kelly and Randy