Friday, December 02, 2005

Cutting Down the Christmas Tree

Ok, thank you to the one person (Suzy G) who made a comment on my very serious blog from yesterday. Regardless of whether you take the time to read it, just know that God is doing amazing things through people still today, Rick Warren case in point. What God has done with Rick's affluence & influence is truly inspiring.

As promised, here are some pics from our recent Christmas tree expedition, with our dear friends Chris & Mindy Bedard. They totally rock. I'm also throwing in some T'giving pics as well.
Happy weekend!





2 comments:

Brooks Inc. said...

hey Punk- I made a comment on the Rick warren post...but this will officially be my last comment on this blog. I am going somewhere where I am appreciated! :)

Becky

Beth P said...

What fun to cut your own tree! You guys are creating some fun memories.
I often read, but never comment...I enjoy keeping up with everyone's lives that I don't get to see on a regular basis.
I'm excited for baby Sandersons arrival and I know your lives have already been changed forever.
Is Fairfax where David and Michele Parker go to church? They are some dear friends from ACU...I just don't know the name of their church.
Blessings on you and Jamie!
Beth Plemons