Friday, February 15, 2008

4 years!





Yesterday, I got to celebrate the BEST day of my life! 4 years ago, just before midnight, I walked down the aisle to the most HANDSOME man in the world!! Since then, my life has continued to be filled with countless blessings! (two of my favorites are named Faith & Eli)! I am so thankful for my husband, Murray and the way that he loves me.


When I met Murray, my faith in God was renewed. Meaning, it went to a new level. I saw in such a remarkable way, how well God knows me and cares for me b/c Murray truly exceeded my hearts desires! He was not only what my heart was hoping for, but also what my heart NEEDED! He has made me a better person (even though I don't make that the easiest job most of the time!).

I love you, Murray! Looking forward to 50+ years with you!!!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! :) Congrats on 4 years.

I can't believe how long Faith's hair is getting -- she looks like such a big girl in that picture! :)

Jerri said...

I thought of you guys on Valentine's Day! I remember how excited you guys were to be getting married and how earnest you were in our marriage class to start out your marriage right. You guys are such a great family!
God is awesome!

Monica said...

I was thinking of you guys on Valentines. Happy Anniversary. : ) WOW Faith looks like a big girl in your picture!!!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! You all look great! Your kids are so cute!

Sarah said...

Happy 4th Anniversary! I am so happy for you guys!!