Saturday, February 02, 2008

Prayer of Faith


Hands together, head bowed, eyes looking around.....


God,


Mommy, E-I (Eli), Daddy, Sydney, Al-kicks (Alex), Tiffy, PJ at work, lots of jibberish, E-sa (Lisa), Benny, Jack, Mark, Wow (Will), lots more jibberish. (Mommy helps remind her about the food)---food, JE-sus, BIG SMILE....AMEN!


It THRILLS our hearts to hear this precious prayer every day (the names vary). Faith started praying totally on her own. We love to hear the prayers in her heart! What a special gift that is to parents!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Don't those sweet prayers just warm your hearts?? Nelson will sometimes start listing names on his own when we get to the "and God bless" part of his night time prayers. I always chuckle when he says "Mr. Muw-wee, Ms. Jaime, Faith Faith, Faith Faith's baby E-I" (so as not to confuse him with HIS baby E-I) ;)

Jerri said...

Very precious prayer! And precious little hands, too! I'm sure you are storing up these things in your heart! Give her a hug for me!