Saturday, May 20, 2006

2nd trip to Dallas..

Daddy had to attend a conference in Dallas recently. I don't think Nana or anyone else would've let him off the plane without me and Mommy so we came along too. As always, there is much to do when we are there. My 4 boy cousins are VERY active so I get to watch them perform and wanted to give you a little sample of my week....

This is Sterling...he's never without an audience as he is always saying something really cute or acting really funny!
Here I am with Aunt Darla trying to catch some zzzzz's even though there was a lot going on around me.
Ahhh...calm Uncle Brad. He just holds me and lets me look around.
Bennett plays ice hockey, roller hockey, baseball, he's in a band with his younger bro Briggs, and he just finished playing the lead in his school play...way to go, Curly!!
My cousin, Stone LOVES to be with me. He is always wanting to hold me and touch me. I love it when he does. He is so sweet to me!
Here I am swaddled in my blanket with Aunt Mel wathcing Bennett play hockey.
Another example of Stone loving me!
Stone is quite the baseball player. He is in coach's pitch and no longer needs a tee when he bats. He's so big!

More pictures to come later...for some reason several were left out.

No comments: