Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Big day for Faith!!!





I rolled over!!!

Last night surrounded by my Daddy, Mommy, Nana, Uncle Michael, Stone and Sterling I made the big move over to my back. Uncle Michael, Stone and Sterling were coaching me and singing the "Roll over, Roll over" (I think the original version was talking about monkeys but they changed the lyrics to be about me!!). I was getting a little tired on my tummy and couldn't believe no one would pick me up so I pushed off and ended up on my back. All the sudden everyone around me started yelling with excitment, clapping, and cheering. It frightened me a bit so I started to cry. Mommy and Daddy couldn't have been more proud of me. They think I am growing up too fast. I keep hearing the phrase, "It seems like just yesterday when..." I have a sneaking suspicion that I will hear these words a lot as I grow up.

A special thanks to Uncle Michael for helping me reach this first big milestone. I am having so much fun here in Dallas!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Faith! :)
I almost started crying the first time Mommy and Daddy clapped for something I did, too, but when they saw my lip sticking out they picked me up and made me feel better. I call it the early warning lip -- once I stick it out they have about 10 seconds to do something to make me happy or I'm gonna start wailing! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah faith! i can't wait until i can roll back onto my back. glad you are having a great time!

angie c said...

way to go, Faith!!!! Jaime, she is so tall and cute! She may pass up Nora on height...

I'm so proud of her, I know that was a big day in your house. Faith is A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Faith. This is only the first of many wonderful things God has in store for your life. You are a blessed baby and are a precious gift from God, a masterpiece!