Monday, May 15, 2006

I Love you, Nana!

Nana came to pick us up at the airport! As we entered the baggage area we couldn't miss her because she was smiling so big, waving her arms and I think I even saw her jumping up and down. She was acting like every good Nana should. (I was just as excited to see her!)
Nana treated me like a little princess. She read books to me, fed me, sang to me and rocked me to sleep. I really enjoyed being in her arms.The last day we spent in Texas, we got to honor Nana with a special Mother's day gift. Here I am with all my cousins and the gifts we gave her. She now has a "few" Nana t-shirts to wear, a nice collection of coasters with each grandchild's picture and a couple other treasures.

Nana--Thank you for loving me so much. You treat me so well and I love to look at you and smile. You were so sweet to buy me some nice new outfits and toys. I appreciate that! What I appreciate the most is just knowing that God gave me such a great Nana to love who will love me just as much in return! I can't wait to see you again! I love you!

Faith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaime,

Faith is always smiling! She knows that she is very loved!

It was great to talk to you the other night! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love your new title!