Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Grandparents and Great Friends..

I have been blessed with so many people that love me and my parents so much. I love getting to know them and loving them in return. This is my last post of introductions from Indiana. It's a look at my grandparents (on my Mommy's side) again as well as our dear family friends, The Martins, Ms. Sharon (I call her Maw) and her sister, Ms. Judy. I loved getting to see all of you!

Faith



Hanging out with Grandman


Hoping Mimi will help me eat my Easter Bunny sucker
Loving my NayNay


Here I am with Mr. B
Mrs. Heidi and Leah are showing me a picture of myself
I went to the park with my new friends: (from left)

Eden, Joel, Ezra, Luke, Erin, me, and Leah


This is me with Ms. Judy and Maw

(my mommy calls her Sharon)

Me and Maw...she showered me with LOTS of gifts

including this little lamb hat

4 comments:

jaime s said...

Thanks to everyone in Indiana, for a great trip! We look forward to the next one.

angie c said...

Jaime she is so cute and getting sooo big! Can't wait to meet her.
ang

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

That is one blessed little girl you have there. She is surrounded by so many people who love her!

We are former members of Fairfax (live in Tx now) and blogged onto you from Bruce's and Ellyn's sites. Hope to meet you next time we visit Fairfax.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you got to see B and Heidi! Thanks for posting the pics!