Sunday, May 21, 2006

2nd trip to Dallas...part 2

This is my oldest cousin, Bennett. He is really good at holding me.
We met our friends, The Lees, at Fudruckers. From L to R: Daddy, me, Mommy, Mr. Jesse, Jadon, Mrs. Lisa and Jonathan. We miss having them in Virginia so much!!
Here we are with Mommy's friend from grad school, Mrs. Courtney and her CUTE son, Gavin!
Me and Aunt Mel sporting our visors and shades.
This is my cousin, Briggs and his friend, Faith. She's a Faith just like me. She even has red hair and blue eyes like me too! I think she's very pretty!!
We surprised Briggs at his school on his birthday. I got to meet all his closest pals.

One picture I can't include is a pic with my Crazy Aunt Moni. Mommy and I were on our way to have lunch with her and I got REALLY HUNGRY and REALLY FUSSY (it was a long drive for me). Mommy decided to pull over and feed me and we ran out of time before Moni had to go back to work. I am sorry I missed you, Aunt Moni....please come visit me in Virginia soon!! I hope you and Uncle Aric had a great time in Mexico!!

2 comments:

Candice said...

It is so funny how we know the Lees from two different states! It was good to see a picture of their family.

Faith is so long in those pictures! She has supermodel legs!

jaime s said...

It was fun living near the Lees when they were here and also swapping Stites stories with them.

Thanks for the comments about Faith's legs...however, after watching a season of Project Runway, there is NO WAY I would want her to be a supermodel!!